A little something to consider. About 2 weeks ago I started feeling some burning iny chest doing strenuous things. Not always; just every now and then. One night I woke up from a dead sleep with more chest nurn that would subside when i stood up. When I laid Dow it burned again. Not taking any chances I called my daughter who is a cardiac nurse. She drove me to ER wher e a full battery of tests where run. No problems were found but a cardiac stress test was recomennded. Stres test revealed some minor arterial blockage. an angiogram was scheduled. The nurse explained the fairly simple, safe procedure with less then 1% chance of a complication. It was scheduled for last Wednesday and would be done outpatient and would take 30-40 mi tues. we started with a sedative similar to a colonoscopy. I woke up to about a dozen people including paremadics working to save my life. Apparently the doctor severely dissected a main cardiac artery and I was bleeding to death before there eyes. They shocked me 3 seperate times while trying to stop or at least slow the arterial bleed. They called flight for life and I was flown to a trauma center in Las Vegas about 45 minutes away .they did an emergency bypass to save my life. One thing different they had a tremdously difficult time trying to intubate me due to my throat narrowing and trismus. Doc said he was just about ready to give up but finally got the tube in. lots of blanks in my memory bank especially from helicopter to waking up in icu many hours later. With Time to reflect since.. No matter what with OC as unpleasant as it is, there is always time to reflect on and appreciate the people you love and the things you appreciate along with the negative parts. If you should pass without warning there is no time to tell your family ang friends how much you truly loved sharing this speck of time on this planet with them. So here is your chance. Give your loved one a big hug and tell them how much you love them while you still can. Merry Christmas to all who appreciate it and happy holidays if you prefer. Tomo.

discovered a golf ball in my neck St.Paddy's day 2010.
Dx stage 4a left tonsil ca may 2010 at 50
non smoker, moderate beer drinker
HPV-16 pos.
tosillectomy
9 weeks Cisplatin
35 rads
nov.2010 PET NED
2011 2x PET NED
2012 2x PET Ned
3/13 Pet NED
SEptember 2013 Pet uh-OH.questionable and anxious
follow up pet, yup, its back.