why am I still so depresses and angry after almost seven years I tell myself to get over it, but the pain in my neck and mouth is still so bad, that the meds I am on don't work as they used too, maybe I should ask doc a different antidepressant or meds, my hubby deals out my meds because he thinks I was taking too much I hate going out as the as I cannot have a drink without it dribbling out my mouth and the only food I can get down is ice cream and I still even choke on that, I know I should be over this by now but I am not my best friend now is valium but hubby only lets me have it if I am almost a screaming heap. and now I have also been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis some days I cannot get out of bed because the pain is so bad I have not posted here for some time ass we have moved to another town, I thought it might help, but no...hubby and I walk almost every day but there are days when I can hardly put one foot in front of the other. thanks for letting me vent here, and may God bless you all

Last edited by MargieL; 09-04-2013 06:48 PM. Reason: miss spelling

SCC Base of tongue stage 4. 10 hour operation Radical neck dissection and hemiglossectomy 23/10/06 35 Rad treatments and 3 high dose Cistplatin Dec 06 - Feb 07. Ex casual smoker 6 to 8 a day - casual drinker. Very fit and diet conscious.