Thank you so much, Gloria and David and Christine - I am keeping busy. Had lunch with my daughter and a friend of hers and I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go pick up my granddaughter (Paul's daughter) from school . I've only communicated with Paul through text messages and he's usually very brief with answers. He said the sleep test was ok and the MRI took a lot less time than expected. He said he was very tired so I'll be taking his daughter for an after-school snack. Maybe I'll have a better idea of what's happening later.

Christine - I had asked Paul about his thyroid some time ago but I'm not sure what's happening with it now but will find out.

David - Paul does exercise some - I think it's mostly walking, though. I will have to ask him about aerobic exercise. Just coming here has really helped me to stay calm. I so appreciate OCF and everyone who comes here and really understands.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)