Hey guys,

So I posted a few days ago about some symptoms I have been having. I we tv to the doctors yesterday as my throat was killing me. Again I me ruins my tongue and all the other things that are going on, and again they won't consider cancer as it's really rare in my age group, it's driving me mad.

My tongue has a small cut or something on it on the side the swelling is on and today it's been bleeding and I don't know why, if I look carefully it looks like there is a thin white coating on the side of it, I'm worried it's leaukoplakia. It's also hurting a tiny bit, kind of like I've bitten it or its being pinched where the cut is.

I'm thinking of going to the hospital and demanding done kind of tests to be done as I'm fed up of being ignored because of my age and lack not risk factors. The thing is though I don't think the hospital will do any kind of tests whatsoever as I'm in the UK and most hospital visits (unless you are practically dying) are by referal only.

Even if I could land a referal it would take weeks to go through, and then a few more weeks if not months to get an actual appoinment. If I could afford private care I would pay for it, but I honestly can't.

I'm sorry I sound a bit whiny but I'm honestly terrified that it's cancer as my symptons have been going on for almost 2 months now and show no signs of healing, only seem to be getting worse.

Last edited by Jade5792; 06-05-2013 05:40 AM.

No diagnosis as of yet. 20 year old female, do not smoke or chew, very very rarely drink and then only in extreme moderation, HPV-.