Brian - There is no other way to take the comments except in good spirit. I've been with OCF long enough to know the heart and altruistic nature of those who come here to help and support each other. You have no idea how grateful I am and how much I appreciate what you have done for me and everyone who has found OCF. I have been trying to gather info for a friend so that she can have some really accurate info supporting the Gardasil shots and as you mentioned "make a good science based decisions". In addition to the HPV and Gardisal links from OCF which I am forwarding to her, I've also checked Quackwatch, FDA, CFR, Skeptoid, forthesakeofscience.com, innovation.org, who all refute claims by the anti-vax groups. The Quackwatch has some really great articles on "25 ways to Spot Quacks and Vitamin Pushers" and "More Ploys that can Fool You". Thank you for all you do for us.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)