I'm looking up info re the Gardasil shot (On the Gardisal site) and one of the FAQ questions is:
"What are the ingredients in GARDISAL?" and the answer is:

"The ingredients are proteins of HPV Types 6, 11, 16, and 18, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, yeast protein, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate, and water for injection."

The particular ingredient that concerns me is the amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate. I've heard that aluminum has been found in the brains of Alzheimers patients and wonder if this should be of any concern for young girls receiving the series of Gardasil shots? I'm researching this for a friend of mine whose grandmother has Alzheimers and an almost 13 year old daughter who has not had the Gardasil shots. Thanks for any encouraging light you can shed on this.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)