Kerri,

Vent away darlin', you've earned it for crying out loud. I'm just happy to read this to be honest as I've missed our chats my friend.

This is scary stuff and if you weren't afraid and anxious you wouldn't be human. The best thing I've found for me is to talk about it, get your fears out in the open and into the light where they are often less scary or more easily dealt with. Personally I've always had an irrational fear of golf pants and polyester but have found through therapy that while those things are terrifying, fear is only in my mind, and how I deal with my fear is what is important. Those realizations helped me stop beating up really old guys on the golf course and setting their pants on fire...I've been one of my therapists greatest success stories.

smile

Sorry I wouldn't be me if I didn't try to make you laugh.

Love you lady!

Eric

P.S. still working on Dan's book review, I've been buried with a new project but I'll get there!

Last edited by EricS; 01-05-2013 09:58 AM. Reason: always spelling

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.