Thank you so much for the information. The sad part is that nobody knows the extent of her cancer. The children are scared to know the truth - denial. And if I ask too much questions I am the bad guy. I am different, when my mother had a stroke I read a lot about it and wanted to know what I was facing. My inlaws are different, they are going in blindly.

Based on what I read and the bits of pieces of information I hear, I think her cancer is: T3 (the cancer not only invaded her tongue on 2010; it is recurrent since it came back in her gums and jaw bones), N0 No regional lymph node metastasis (as far as the last biopsy in 2010). M not certain but they found UNIDENTIFIED nodules "dust like" particles or calcifications all over her lungs. I think she is Stage II because on apparent nodules are infected.

My question is could the nodules on her lungs be cancer that metastized. They could not do a biopsy since they are so tiny.

As far as ensure is concerned I know they had to stop giving to her after her partial glossectomy since her blood sugar was going up.

Her current physical condition: 5'4" 98 lbs with hypertension heart problem and high sugar depending on her diet.

Include her in your thoughts her upper right jaw will be removed October 10 and reconstruction to follow.

thanks to all

Joyce March 1940 to January 2014
A wife, a mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
She fought oral cancer from late 2009 to Early 2014.
2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.