My beloved is suffering.

Tomorrow is rad number 24 of 33. Wednesday is number 5 Erbitux. He had a bad reaction to ms contin on tuesday, tried a fentanyl patch, he is very nauseous, wes yesterday too, and threw up copious amts last night. Am seeing that there is more residual in peg when i pull back, so at 1 pm today, we removed the fentanyl patch that was applied friday morning, hoping it would allow him some digestion. He barely tolerated 3 cans of 2 cal today, supposed to have 5.

What is with the nausea? He is on zofran every 12 hours, but it is not cutting it. So, is it the fentanyl? Or, just where we are? Thank god i planned to be home with him this last 2 weeks, i can see he really needs help and care, not just rides.

His throat is dry as dust, as promised, and the mucous is thick and stringy. Just read about the water pik, will buy one tomorrow.
I was not prepared for how bad he would feel........
And, what do we do for pain now? This afternoon, i crushed 2 percocet and gave to him via the peg, but it doesn't help much. His throat is on fire and his tongue s throbbing.

PS: Someone asked , where is Fire Island, NY? south eastern barrier island to Long Island, southeast NY, 70 miles east of NYC. Sorry for not responding sooner.

Thank you all, have learned so much from you.

36 months out, all good as of 6/14/2015
18 months out, last rad 6/14/2012.
Wife to "Beloved", Beloved is 60, non smoker, social drinker, T1N2a, on erbitux and radiation. I adore him.
PEG on 5/14, thank god we did this, he has lost 25 lbs with a peg! No regrets on this topic, but, will say it helps to have a nurse in the house.