I hear you guyd loud and clear. I am up for a initial Chemo prior to a full 30 days rad with chemo. So maybe I can do a little gentle exercise as I have nice parks and things.
For A guy with no pain and no discomfort just a lymph node the size of a large testical. Having to steady myself for serious pain and discomfort for the greater good this sight is a god sent. PHrannie I Got on the treatment train with * good teeth removed today.
Bu as a half full as opposed to half empty guy.
When the Chemo DR asked if I wished to make a deposit regarding future Babies. I turned to the wife as my primary care giver and said "will you help me with that" and she says Iam perfectly capable of taking care of that myself.
Suggesting I may have a history? Anyways the Dr chuckled when I asked if I could make a cuople of deposits just to be sure.
I am sure your dog will be a good Buddy.
David CPA I am pretty stocky so reckon I will manage a life affirming mini Triathlon prior to my chemo and rad I might even raise a few Bob for research.
LOL I am making a nice pirates neckless with my eight good teeth.
Why am I getting aggressive rad for a small T2? why not a little lazer of the tonge and out with the sole lymphTesticle sorrt node in neck.
Any thought any dark humour greatly appreciated.

21st March squall cells.Endescopy not oesophagus, ENT .April endo nose CAT MRI general Panendoscopy prim-HPV 16 base of left tongue one node-stage 2.23rd of May.14/5/12 9 teeth out.8/6/12 PICC inserted.11/6/12 1st Chemos 25/6/12 2nd Chemo Cisplatin5FU:27/6/12 PEG23/8/12 Radiation finished 1/9/12.