Hi Al - I am so-o-o glad you found us! It's the best place to be for the latest information, research, and good practical suggestions from people who have been where you are! I found OCF just after my son started radiation 5 years ago and he is doing just great now! Check out the information on the main page and come back here often. When you get a chance, you might give us a little more information about your partner and include it in your signature line (see mine below). To do that just go to the top of this page where it says "My Stuff" -click on "Profile" and scroll down to the very bottom of the page. In the signature box, include whatever you like re your partner's treatment. There is a thread on the main OCF page for abbreviations or you can go to:
http://web.utk.edu/~aalix/abbreviations.html
for an alphabetized list of abbreviations i put together from the ones I found on this site. Come back here often and let us know what is happening.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)