As many of you who've read my post for years know, I'm "REALLY" competitive. I view most of the things in life as a competition, and set personal goals to challenge myself. That fire has served me well throughout my life allowing me to accomplish things I'm very proud of.

I set a goal to build the #1 fundraising team for the San Antonio Walk and be the top individual fundraiser for the event. According to the Event home page I'm currently in the lead in the team category and #2 in the individual category in just over a week of getting it rolling.

I'm throwing down a gauntlet to anyone else attending the walk as I believe friendly competition pushes people to higher heights. If you are attending or raising $ for the walk take this as my challenge to you to beat me. So bring it and let's make a difference!

Eric

Last edited by EricS; 02-11-2012 02:02 PM.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.