"When I think about my story it�s not a personal success story in a singular sense�but a family success story. I would love to stand in front of everyone flexing my muscles and saying how much of a badass I am for beating stage IV metastatic cancer, but I�d be lying. I wouldn�t be standing in front of you without my wife, family and friends picking me up and carrying me to the other side. The only thing I can say I�ve done is stay alive and put one foot in front of the other everyday while everyone around me has my arms helping me to stand." Eric Statler this is my opening line to my talk in San Antonio. I hope you can make it to hear the rest of what I have to say...if not support me on the link below!

http://donate.oralcancer.org/participant/statler

I'll be asking for photos sent to me via email or facebook so that I can walk in honor of those that couldn't be there!

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.