The gauntlet has been thrown...is there anyone to pick it up?

Currently my team, the coolest team in the country, made up of elite, specially trained, fundraising ninjas known as Team Edward and or Jacob, is blowing up the competition! We are currently the top fundraising team...not just in San Antonio but all of the registered teams currently on Donor Drive from all of the walks around the country. As their captain, setting the standard I'm also the #1 fundraiser with 6 weeks left to go. It's lonely at the top...

Now I know Elizabeth is a fighter and won't stand by while a simple hick from N. Idaho is out proving that not everything is bigger in Texas, namely donations, however she's getting the WWE Smack Down right now. Now I know I need a good whoopin, and I was "hoping" someone in Texas had big enough boots to fill the order...and where there's still hope there, I'm throwing the gauntlet down across the country! Challenging anyone to bring it and beat me in raising donations!

That's right people, the smack talkin is alive! Where I'll keep it civil, fun and playful! I believe that healthy competition pushes us to do great things, and this is for a great cause as we all know!

So here's you opportunity to join or support my team, OR to teach me a little humility (which I think is more fun! but maybe impossible...), either way let the games ROLL ON!!!

http://donate.oralcancer.org/participant/statler

"Sparky" aka Eric

Last edited by EricS; 02-29-2012 02:53 PM. Reason: always spelling

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.