Hi Tyson - You sure have come to the right place for the best and latest information. Glad you found us! It's good you are having the biopsy Tuesday (tomorrow) so you don't have long to wait. And it's not cancer until a biopsy says it is. When my son had his biopsy, it was very quick and not really a big deal. It did not interfere with his normal activities. It's been a while but I think his biopsy results took about a week. I'm sure you will be hearing from others with some more recent experience that more closely resembles yours. Try to keep busy until your appointment time so that your mind doesn't go crazy thinking about all the "what ifs". You could check the main page of this site where it says "Diagnosis" which has a section on different types of biopsies and it will help you think about (and write down) questions you might have for the doctor or for anyone here. Let us know what happens.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)