Christine, thanks soooo much...I literally broke down in tears after hours of wondering what was going on. I just am so tired of the set backs, last week was white patches on my tongue that the doc said was not thrush but was from excess food build up I had not fully chewed. She was right and it went away after a few good cleanings and then right after it was this pain getting worse every day. We are hoping it is just forced air or gas since this all started after me injecting all my food. Anyways, I am just nervous about this putting me back 10 steps after all I just went through. The research scared me about dying from dislodgment and what not, so I am going to stay calm and drink my boost and wait until wed. morning. Thank you so much for the info, you rock!

Your Friend,
Nathan

SCC left lateral tongue, left neck dissection. 2 nodes positive. 3 All Clear then ITS BACK 8/23/11 Shows 1cm in tongue in CT SCAN, Radial Free Arm Flap with Radical Neck Dissection 9/20/11 , All Nodes Negative, But Tongue Tumor Poorly Differentiated. Awaiting next step in treatment on 10/5/11... RIP Nate 7/28/12