Well as some of you may know I had some problems with my PEG being blocked due to what seemed to be excess air that just wont give. Now when I push water to flush I get extreme pain and cramping in my right side that shoots straight up to my armpit. It actually is very painful, like a knife...It gradually gets better by the time I reach my carnations but still a small amount of pain. Then at night if I turn over to switch side I get a shooting pain in the same side. I have done research and cant find any source of information on the subject and do not want to rush over to the ER just to get sent back home. I can do milkshakes and most liquids,the ones that dont make me gagg and also can do vegetable soup pretty well. Should I just have the tube taken out wednsday or should I ask them to replace the tube, anyone experience the massive cramping and pressure whille feeding by syringe before? I cnat do gravity feeding anymore, Have to push it through by syringe and this is pretty much when the problem slowly started to arise. Please give me adivce if you may know?

Your Friend,
Nathan

SCC left lateral tongue, left neck dissection. 2 nodes positive. 3 All Clear then ITS BACK 8/23/11 Shows 1cm in tongue in CT SCAN, Radial Free Arm Flap with Radical Neck Dissection 9/20/11 , All Nodes Negative, But Tongue Tumor Poorly Differentiated. Awaiting next step in treatment on 10/5/11... RIP Nate 7/28/12