You do not understand now how you guys are making me feel, I believe I just have calmed way way down in just a matter of seconds. M.D. Anderson basically laughed in our faces Connie, It was the most surreal thing I have ever been through. This is when we almost went " John Q " on the situation but instead I had my mother take me to ER where I told them I was fainting,had a fever, and cold chills. After all day we got in the system and am on my way to consultation tomorrow at L.B.J. Hospital. The doctor became hip to my jive why I came through ER and said she would make sure I was ok and that the " fever,cold sweats" was actually withdraws from not smoking cold turkey like I did. Crazy Right? Gosh I needed this, I am so glad i have found you guys!

SCC left lateral tongue, left neck dissection. 2 nodes positive. 3 All Clear then ITS BACK 8/23/11 Shows 1cm in tongue in CT SCAN, Radial Free Arm Flap with Radical Neck Dissection 9/20/11 , All Nodes Negative, But Tongue Tumor Poorly Differentiated. Awaiting next step in treatment on 10/5/11... RIP Nate 7/28/12