Please understand it's all relative. We are just plain not equiped for cold weather because it's so rare we get it and especially so many days in a row. Most of the time we get a cold front that moves thru and lasts all of a day and then we're back to normal. This cold snap has lasted 9 days now and it will be at least until Tues before things start to return. Yesterday we had planes that had to sit on the tarmac until the sun came up to get "deiced"!! After one lives in Florida for only a short time something happens to our bodies and we just don't/can't/won't whatever deal with what you might call cool temps. Not to mention that we have to dig thru boxes, etc just to find something to put on.

So now I sit here waiting to see if the Sat Mourning Market people will close tomorrow so I won't be faced with waking up at 5 to check the weather to see if I'll be setting up in the frozen stuff. It's just NOT Florida if we have to be out there exposed to all that weather with a 10 x 10 open sided tent. With winds like that and even with weights on the frames we can't put sides on the tent because they act as sails and we risk the tent flying off across the parking lot. I mean who in the world would want to come out and listen to music and enjoy the Market with 20 mph winds, temps that will only reach a high of 44 and a 50% chance of something falling on them!!

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.