My 3 Drs in Wheeling all 3 told mme that they wish all of their patients were like me and kept busy,, and drank plenty of water and other fluids. I drink no less than 8 1 1/2 bottles of spring watewr daily and more on quite a few of them. I work out 2 to 3 times a day also. I work out until my body says no more , go sit a pell. LOL I do feel great except for the mouth, tongue and throat area. The rest is like it belongs to some much younger guy. Let him help you and do what he wants. It will do both of you good. Heck, I even hand dig my garden and mom grass 2 times a week when it is growing. In this weather I find other things. I just put in close to 20 hrs cleaning and detailing one of my daughters cars so she can get a few bucks out of it. I do all of the house work because I have no choice. LOL But I enjoy that for the exercise too. Not to bad for a guy that is veery close to 74 very soon and has 4 major surgeries plus lesser ones.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here