Deb,

That's Mr Nucklehead to you!

Eric, Margaret, Angelia and everyone else,

I wasn't talking about moving around the house and I wasn't talking about any other cancer Tx other than what we typically have to endure. I was merely pointing out I just don't see any logic to exercising, however mildly, when we are in the throws of our brutal and barbaric Tx. I tried to consume 2000 cals a day during Tx and I lost a tremendous amount of weight like everyone else, I consumed 3000 cals a day post Tx for over a year and I didn't gain a pound so my logic tells me that my body was really working behind the scenes in overtime and I just don't see the overall benefit to add any more stress to it.

Certainly I'm not a Biophysicist or whatever someone might be called that could really answer this question but that's just my thinking.

Re this COLD crap we have here....the news reported this am that's it's the worse cold snap we have had in 25 years. So my question to Al G is WHERE EXACTLY IS THIS GLOBAL WARMING????

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.