[quote]Originally posted by Mark:
Jeffery, That is the attitude!

And remember to wear a life jacket! I don't want you messing up the statistics. laugh

P.S. any time you need company chasing Tarpon you Just let me know.
[/quote]Hi Mark,

Funny you should mention the life jacket. A friend of mine at the gym told me a story of his friend who was diagnosed with incurable lung cancer. He was given 6-8 months to live. The doctors wanted him to have surgery and undergo chemo. He elected not to do anything and just "party" the remainder of his life. Seven years later he's drunk in Vienna and drowns in one of their canals.

Haven't chased any tarpon, although that sounds like a good idea -- guys/gals are catching them right in the intercoastal just off of 17th street. I was in Costa Rica in February. I was hoping to catch a marlin but settled for a boatload of sails -- all catch and release, of course. Caught a few dorados (mahi mahi) as well. They were fillet and release.

Brian, as for the previously mentioned scans; while researching the effectiveness of CT Scans, MRIs, and fine needle aspirations, I discovered that CT Scans have a 69% accuracy rate, and MRIs and Needle Biops have an 85% accuracy rate. Why was it that I was looking for this? Because I had a CT Scan and two needle biopsies which indicated a benign tumor in my neck. The doctors kept "poo pooing" my predictament until I raised the bullshit flag and told them to cut it out. A 2 hour surgery turned into 6 1/2 hours and a declaration that the tumor was malignant. Go figure. There's always that human element to factor in.

Reborn June 27, 2001