Hi,

T is nearing his one year anniversary of dx, with a PET scheduled for the 27th of this month. I have noticed that he is not his usual self...he got quite a buzz on last nite with brew. I have spoken to him and asked him what is going on and he says everything is fine...nothing new.

He goes to work every day and is eating very well. He looks better than he has in a very long time...I cut off his curls last week and with the exception of his ND scar and the hole in his neck, you would be surprised to learn that he went through hell just a short time ago. His muscles are coming back and his stamina increases every day.

Any insight into how it feels to be in this position? Sure, I feel the anniversary and the PET anxiety, but I have no idea of how this feels.

Thanks for some input.

Donna

Caregiver to Hubby,Stage IVb, SCC to left tonsil, Mets to nodes, Tonsillectomy, Cisplatin,Taxotere,5FU x 3, IMRT 33 Rads + Carbo x 6, RND 03/09--Dx NHLymphoma 04/09, CT of chest, stom, pel--all clear, 05/09 Pet--all clear, 08/09 Pet--all clear