Posted By: msweet2995 Just venting - 04-26-2016 09:27 PM
I was in a lot of pain this week with radiation fibrosis and no one unless you are in this situation can understand us. I was talking with Brian today and even though I am feeling in a dark place today that I could be so much worse off. I am not an active poster but have been watching the posts since 2005 and then 2009. Hearing about the Hellion makes me sad, so sorry to hear about the lost of another OC person. So please bear with me and forgive me if I am venting about my own pain cause sometimes it can be a lot worse!
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Just venting - 04-26-2016 11:36 PM
Im so glad you were able to speak with Brian today. Im very sorry I didnt have much time to talk.

Hoping tomorrow brings a much brighter day with less pain.

((((HUGS))))

PS... Its ok to vent. We understand where you are coming from.
Posted By: tamvonk Re: Just venting - 04-27-2016 07:33 AM
I'm saddened to hear that you have ongoing pain issues. I'm sure Brian will have given you good advice and hope that you are able to address this issue.
Thinking of you,
Tammy
Posted By: gmcraft Re: Just venting - 04-27-2016 01:33 PM
There is no need to apologize fore venting. We are all here so we can vent, ask questions and get support. Oral cancer is such an awful condition to battle, life would be really miserable if we can't even vent.

I hope your issue gets sorted and you will feel better soon. Having you in my thoughts.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum