Posted By: msweet2995 No doctor but no cancer - 06-10-2015 03:36 PM
Hi all well I got good news from a local oncologist and no cancer for the third time, but when I complained about the doctor in boston they cancelled my six month appointment, so it looks like I have no doctor in Boston. Also, for the past two days I have had chills and my right side of back/lungs hurt, who do I call to see if this is aspiration, I don't know if I should go through my local doctor or oncologist, very frustrated but at least no cancer, thanks Michele
Posted By: Uptown Re: No doctor but no cancer - 06-10-2015 03:59 PM
You should schedule a swallow study through your main oncologist. If they can't, go to the cancer center that treated you.
Posted By: msweet2995 Re: No doctor but no cancer - 06-10-2015 04:02 PM
Thank you
Posted By: Cheryld Re: No doctor but no cancer - 06-10-2015 05:37 PM
Your family dr. might be the fastest person to see - sounds like you have maybe bronchitis or pneumonia or some kind of an infection. I would also get back on the horn to whoever cancelled your appointment and push for a referral to another dr. It's irresponsible to cancel an important check up without having another one in place. They should know that. they deal with people all the time. Certainly they know that not all patients and drs jive.

Hugs.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum