Posted By: MrsChickenPam Case of Jevity - free, DFW - 05-02-2015 05:41 PM
Hi all-
My husband isn't using Jevity any more, and we have a full case - 1.5cal.

We're in Flower Mound, if anyone wants to come get it, it's all yours! Let me know - thanks!
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Case of Jevity - free, DFW - 05-02-2015 10:46 PM
Thanks for being so generous! For the under or un-insured cases of formula can cost hundreds of dollars depending on the type of formula. With so many different kinds out there, if you dont find any takers, you can always contact the Oley Foundation. They run a patient exchange program to connect those in need with the people who have leftovers. The person who needs the item simply mails the sender a check or money order to cover the cost of shipping the item. Ive used them several times myself. Very easy and helps alot of people who really need a hand.

The Oley Foundation Exchange Program
Posted By: sweetpe1 I am wanting to donate feeding tube fomula. - 05-12-2015 02:52 AM
I have two cases of 2Cal and one case of Jevity. Is there anyone in or around the New Orleans area who would want it.

Or maybe a Cancer Organization who would take this donation.
Would anyone know who I can call to offer this to.

Heidi
Posted By: Uptown Re: I am wanting to donate feeding tube fomula. - 05-12-2015 12:49 PM
Personally, I donate everything I can to VNA, the Visiting Nurses Association, mostly because I had some friends working there when their corporate offices were in KC, but also because of the tremendous love and support they showed me during the end stages of my mother's life.

(504) 282-2007 is the New Orleans number.
Posted By: poiuyt Re: I am wanting to donate feeding tube fomula. - 05-12-2015 01:46 PM
Heidi, that is so wonderful of you to do this after losing your mother.

According to the SPOHNC site, they have a chapter in Baton Rouge. Perhaps someone there would be willing to come pick it up or pay the shipping charges. You could ask at [email protected]

There is probably a branch of the American Cancer Society in New Orleans but in case you would prefer that it go to someone with oral cancer I suggested SPOHNC.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Case of Jevity - free, DFW - 05-12-2015 04:49 PM
In my previous post, the Oley Foundation runs a patient exchange program. They match donors with those who are in need of feeding formulas and accessories.

The Oley Foundation Exchange Program
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum