Posted By: EzJim Heart beat noise - 04-07-2010 05:34 AM
I posted several weeks ago about my =heartbeat sounding like a construction zone. This has started again and that is why I am here at 1:30 AM and not in bed sleeping. This can get on ones nerves with the constant sounds like this. I figure if I can't beat or ignore it, why just lay there and listen. I even hear this thing beating while watching TV when I have it turn on low volume. Must be the air space in my head giving it room to operate. Has anyone else had this happen??
Posted By: EzJim Re: Heart beat noise - 04-07-2010 05:36 AM
Is it possible this could be caused by the ear tubes?? One of them is loose. Dr will probably take them out soon.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Heart beat noise - 04-07-2010 12:44 PM
Jim,

What is your pulse rate?

Your BP?

Don't mess around with a pounding heart.
Posted By: julieann Re: Heart beat noise - 04-07-2010 05:12 PM
Jim:

It might be the ear tubes, but go to the doctor and have them check it out. There are all kinds of crazy things that can happen to us, and they might not be even cancer-related. Anyway, go to the doctor, or at least call him/her and report what your symptom is. Okay?
julieann
Posted By: EzJim Re: Heart beat noise - 04-08-2010 01:06 AM
nd he wants to wait until next month. My BP is perfect david. 127/67 and pulse rate is 57. Pretty good for an old fart. LOL It has been lower too but this was after I worked out doing 100 reps. Must be gonna make my 100 yrs plus. It seems I lost part of my post Julieann. I saw the DFr about this noise a couple of weeks ago and the one tube is loose. I see him nwxt month and I think he will remove them.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum