Posted By: Karen Rose Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-15-2009 06:02 AM
Hi

I was just thinking has anyone heard from Stephanie (sobradley).

I don't recall reading any posts from her recently and I was just wondering how she is going.

Thanks

Karen
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-15-2009 10:56 AM
The last update I saw on facebook was from June 7th. She was released from the hospital.
Posted By: margaret_in_ma Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-15-2009 01:09 PM
Karen,

She updated her blog on Saturday the 13th. Sounds as though she's in sort of a 'holding pattern.'

- Margaret
Posted By: EzJim Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-16-2009 12:39 AM
That's the last place I heard from her too. Face book ...
Posted By: Gabe Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-16-2009 01:02 AM
The last that I can see on facebook is this entry
"out of the hospital...wanting more IV pain meds though
June 8 at 5:11am"
7 people commented but as yet no response from Stephanie.
Hope she is OK???
Posted By: Mike T Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-16-2009 01:30 AM
http://doigetatshirtforthis.blogspot.com/

She's been having some problems.
Posted By: sobradley Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 06-21-2009 02:50 AM
Just checking in finally to say that I am still alive. I have my blog updated for the most part if you all want to get caught up from there. I've been home from the hospital for two weeks now and hopefully I'm done with surgeries for a while! I'm slowly working back to eating solid foods and ate some toast and part of an egg tonight - it almost didn't settle but it stayed down, which is a big improvement for me! I still have a stomach drain tube in my stomach and a feeding tube in my small intestines but hopefully I can recover fast so I don't have to keep them for long! Anyway, catch up with the blog and thanks for all the concern!
Posted By: CarrieNYC Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 02-11-2011 04:25 PM
I just visited her blog. It seems that Stephanie passed away in December 2009. She was only 23, at the most 24.
Posted By: Charm2017 Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 02-11-2011 04:37 PM
here is the thread with the post from Stephanie's husband, Warner sharing the sad news with us on OCF
moving on- stephanie
I miss her posts, so it's nice to see she is still remembered.
Charm
Posted By: SUEZ Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 02-11-2011 06:11 PM
WOW just spent my lunch hour reading thru her blog...she went thru so much. God Bless her on her passing and no more pain and her husband on his healing.
Posted By: Gabe Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 02-11-2011 10:30 PM
There are a lot of us here that miss Stephanie.
It was her birthday on the 7th. I am one of many FB friends and along with many from OCF, husband Warner, her family and friends who appreciate the opportunity to send best wishes on these special occasions.
There are others who are no longer here and it may seem odd to some but I get some comfort from still having that contact and hope the profiles on FB remain so we can continue to pay our respects.
It is always so sad when we lose a member which makes our Friends forum here a nice escape occasionally.
Gabriele
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Has anyone heard from Stephanie?? - 02-12-2011 12:16 AM
I miss her too, Gabe. She was a very courageous girl. Poor thing went way too young. She was lucky to have had a wonderful husband, Warner! I also wished our Stephanie a Happy Birthday. Im hoping to be able to do that for many years.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum