Posted By: davidcpa HAPPY NEW YEAR - 12-31-2011 03:12 PM
Wishing everyone the best new year ever.
Posted By: Markus Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 12-31-2011 05:51 PM
I'll second that !!!

Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 12-31-2011 06:09 PM
Me, too! What Markus said. It would be interesting to see how everyone is welcoming in the New Year. Very quiet, here. My son, Paul is having friends over with offer of a sleep over for anyone welcoming the New Year a little too much. My other son came over for breakfast and will also be at home. Daughter and her family are at their condo in Myrtle Beach. All's quiet on the Eastern front. Life is good.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 01-01-2012 04:53 AM
Happy New Year!!!!
Posted By: cbhh Happy New Year! - 01-01-2012 01:11 PM
May this new year be a season of peace, healing, hope and encouragement. Blessings to all and strength for the journey! Love, C.
Posted By: zengalib Re: Happy New Year! - 01-01-2012 04:30 PM
Happy New Year and good health to my OCF brothers and sisters. You guys are my heroes!
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: Happy New Year! - 01-01-2012 08:14 PM
Hope everyone at OCF has a Happy and Healthy 2012. Here in Vermont on New Years eve we had an early morning ICE storm and we worked 8 hrs getting the roads safe and passible for traffic!! Best wishes to all!!!Semper-Fi Bob
Posted By: Patdeb Re: Happy New Year! - 01-02-2012 12:05 AM
Happy New Years! Everyone here has been a ray of sunshine and so much help getting us through this year. May the New Year bring us all good health, healing and happiness!
Posted By: tristeve Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 01-02-2012 06:16 AM
Yes and right back at you David. I look forwardto all our collective success in 2012

Steve
Posted By: SUEZ Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 01-03-2012 02:48 PM
Happy New Year!! It was a quiet very nice night for Ron and I we spent it playing Rummy and he beat me! I told that to my kids and he said don't say it that way, it sounds like I beat you up. Silly guy! And I was doing good until I decided to do a toast with a shot of Jack Daniels cuz I didn't have any Champagne...I woke up New Years Day with the much dreaded slight hangover, but I got my Prime Rib all done up and kids came over(except for my son...who is now on mom's you know what list) all in all it was a great start to the New Year, now to get thru Ron's surgery on the 13th with good news THAN it will be a Good Year
Posted By: David2 Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 01-06-2012 04:29 PM
HNY to all from the two of us. That would be Katie* and me. It's great to have another trip around the sun behind me on this side of the grass, as they say. I hope everyone stays healthy, happy and cancer-free!

As for my own NYE here in exciting Hollywood... I quote Barney Fife, regaling Andy with the tale of his hot date of a movie and trip to the soda fountain: "I don't think my head hit the pillow 'till 10:15!" (mine was however without the date, the movie or the fountain)

Still a great night for the reasons outlined in paragraph 1.

O&O!

* four legs, ears, tail, fur, canid.
Posted By: Sandy177 Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR - 01-07-2012 06:00 AM
As for 2012...so far, so good!

Regarding NYE, mine pretty much made Mayberry look like Las Vegas--off my feet with a bad cold.

@ D2: You are rounding the three year mark! I hope it seems like the past couple trips around the sun have gone by at lightening speed for you! I know they have for me. Congratulations on putting OC into your backstory.

Happy New Year, my dear OCF family! May every one of you be healthy and happy today and always!

...now, if only I could find a soda fountain...
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum