Posted By: EricS Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-07-2009 11:01 AM
not quite sure what's affecting me at the moment.....discuss...I'm kidding, I know what it is, but do you know what I know? No clue really, it's 4am here and I haven't slept or have been sleeping well lately, so this is a bored post. Hopefully it made you smile

Be well

Eric
Posted By: Ray1971 Re: Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-07-2009 11:20 PM
I had sleeping issues like crazy...it was not easy getting through it.

Now, Manny my pup wakes me up at 5am...sometimes he lets me sleep until 6am!...He's adding hours to my life! And it's a great thing.

Try to sleep buddy
Posted By: Charm2017 Re: Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-07-2009 11:25 PM
Paradiasical: like unto paradise - from Arabic walled garden. Yeah, vocab quizzes always make me smile. Perhaps you are watching too much Michael Jackson TV coverage if being awake at 4 evokes that attitude. Interesting column in Washington Post on his Mother raising him as a Jehovah Witness, who believe in an earthly "paradise" and eternal sleep instead of Heaven or Hell
Posted By: EzJim Re: Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-07-2009 11:57 PM
What is a Michael jackson anyway? LOL He was unhappy with himself for being black, unhappy with how his boy changed colors when he tried to dye it, Really he wasn't anything but sad. Aguy with that talent and blew it.
Posted By: EzJim Re: Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-07-2009 11:58 PM
I felt sorry for him and what happened as he started to age some.
Posted By: Ray1971 Re: Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-08-2009 03:02 AM
Everybody has a cross to carry...

Only mediocre people are always at their best...Okay, I know it doesn't fit here but I read it today and thought it was funny.
Posted By: EricS Re: Dry mouth, hungry and paradiasical.... - 07-08-2009 08:01 AM
Ray, the quote made me smile and I'll have to use it...frequently I'm sure. Still no sleep, landed me in the ER today but the body is still hangin on. I'm thinking I'm going way past the 48hr mark and am somewhere near 60 hours of not sleeping? Not quite thinking straight..i'ts also really hard to type.

Charm...no MJ for me buddy...but I did try to vaporize myself to sleep and sadly failed. The symptoms listed above are the results of my efforts, just thought I'd see if anyone else would catch on.

hope all is well...hope for sleep...

Eric
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum