Posted By: B My Brian went to heaven the first day of summer - 06-23-2007 11:45 AM
Brian passed away at home with his family and friends around him the way he wanted. Much to young to go at 50yrs, leaving his 16 and 19 year olds behind. He was still in the hospital recovering from the blood clots and he just kept getting more lung infection, malnutrition and the liver just didn't want to process any more, The main thing is that he BEAT the cancer but it was every thing that happened to his body from everything he went through. I never new how strong Brian was intill this past year. He was in constant pain and his body was giving out but he kept on pushing and fighting. I am so very proud of him. He is in heaven and never has to deal with pain a trach, feeding tubes, He can now talk freely eat what ever he wants, and never feel pain again. I will love you forever Brian.
Please let Brian be an inspiration to all of you,
Keep up the Battle against this terrible disease,
Thanks for all of you support along the way.
Take care B
My deepest sympathy to you and your famly. Cherish the memories and you are so right with no more pain or suffering.
LJ
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Brian, you and your children will be in my prayers. There is something awful about this disease taking them down a road too far for them to return from. I have been sorting through these thoughts and feelings myself for the past month. At least now he is at peace.

Hugs,
Lisa
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this time. Brian will be an inspiration to me and others for his brave battle with this disease. Take care of yourself. Linda
B,

So sorry for your families' loss.
B
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. The world shines a little less brightly at Brians passing
Wayne
Dear B
Please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of your soulmate Brian.

Marica and Pete
Dearest B, I am sorry to read that Brian passed...my deepest condolences to you and your children....God Bless, Carol
B, I am so sorry for your loss and to hear of all Brian's struggles. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Nelie
B--My heart goes out to you. I hope very much that knowing of the sincere caring of your friends on this forum will be some comfort to you. If he couldn't get well, at least he no longer has to suffer, and he is whole again.
B.....I have a 16 year old that loves her father very much, I just can't imagine going through what you are dealing with. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Minnie
B;
So terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Brian's fight, attitude, and ultimate victory over the disease itself speaks volumes regarding his strength.
Deepest sympathy & prayers to you and family.
Steve
sincere condolences to you all

Liz
i'm so sorry for your loss.my prayers are with you and your family.
lynn
You and your family are in our prayers. May Brian's next journey be a peaceful one. Lee
Continue to take comfort from the fact that you were all around him and he has no more pain and suffering.
Deepest condolences, Brenda
B

I am sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you .

Shar
B

My sincere condolences..my heart goes out to you and your family.

Margaret
Dear B,
I just now read your post...I am so awed by what an incredible woman you are. Thank you for thinking of all of us at this time; you indeed are a special person. I'm sure that Brian felt all of your love and I pray that you will be blessed with many, many cherished memories and that you each know that you gave him hope .... in this life and the after....God Bless you All.
Donna
B,

I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Gary
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember he is no longer suffering.

I hate this f...... disease.

Michelle
B,

I am deeply saddened to hear of Brian's passing and especially to hear of how rough the past several months have been for all of you. My sons are the same age as Brian's. May I offer my sincerest condolences to you and Brian's entire circle of family and friends. May you find comfort in your memories and may each day be brighter for you.

Best wishes,
Ed
My deepest condolences to you and your entire family. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. My your fond memories help you through this difficult time.

Take care,
Eileen
Dear B and Family

My sincere regrets and deepest condolences.

Brian will always be a source of inspiration to everyone on the OCF. His all go, no quit attitude will always be a "positive" for many.

Sincerely, Petey
You shine in this email for Brian. The strenghth and loce you had truly is reflected. Mya he eat, Taste, Smell and swallow everything he has thought of throughout this. May you and your children find peace...God Bless
Posted By: B Re: My Brian went to heaven the first day of summer - 07-02-2007 10:24 AM
Thank You all for your sincere condolences, I am having such a difficult time, I just feel like I can not go on without him emotionally and financially. I just don't know what to do my heart is breaking
B
Dearest B, my thoughts are with you, I am sorry you have to go through this. I have a friend whose husband died suddenly 3 weeks ago (heart attack) age 43. She is having a very difficult time, they have 4 children, she went to a doctor to get some help.....I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...Carol
Posted By: Me2 Re: My Brian went to heaven the first day of summer - 07-02-2007 03:06 PM
B, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something to say to make you feel better, but there isn't. Know that everyone here who reads your post feels your pain and empathsizes deeply with and for you.... Your husband went through such a difficult and horrible time with all this, and emotionally for you it must have been a nightmare... so sorry for all you have had to bear.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum