Ladies and Gentlemen........
My father in law passed away about 4 weeks ago. He was diagnosed with stage IV esophageal and gastric cancer and the cancer quickly spread to his liver.
I tip toed on to this website back in May trying to get feedback on feeding tubes without getting anyone angry that I was trying to sell the device my Father in Law designed.
The feedback was minimal because I feel I danced around the subject so as not to agitate the moderators and really got nothing from the experience and worse still was not able to help possibly one member of the OCF family.
5 months later we have helped better than three dozen patients with Peg tubes and other feeding tube devices gain comfort in their every day lives.
Our device is not for everyone but we now no with out question that it can and currently does help people in an aweful situation gain some comfort.
I sincerely hope this post makes it through and everyone will read it because the goal of this site at the end of the day is to help people........Anyone who would like more info can respond to me and I will privately get you more information.
Thanks

Todd
father in law- stage 4 Esophageal and Gastric Cancer- was heavy smoker