Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jonah Offline OP
OP Offline

My dear friends;
My heart goes out to "philedelphia" at the loss of her beloved husband, and I can feel her agony about the useless operation that was performed upon him in his last days on this planet...It is beyond comprehension that they would do such a thing and yet; they do it all the time; even when they know that it's of no use...

I was diagnosed with (squamous cell cancer) last January;2002; and I had been scheduled to go for radiation treatment by my oncologist...Somehow I just could not go through with it as I believe that the Lord can heal me if He really wishes to; and if He does not wish to; then who am I to argue...My heart was very heavy indeed that I had succumbed to the prognosis of "death" by the oncologist and other professionals at the cancer clinic in Victoria; BC; Canada...I was told that if I did not submit to their radiation treatment that there was NO HOPE for me...I was assured that this cancer would spread to my throat and into my lungs and kill me within 10 months...I just couldn't go through with it and cancelled the appointment with the radiation "death rays" and immediatley I began feeling better...

Once I had made that decision I began praying that the Lord would lead me to a method whereby I could be healed, as it appeared that He was not just going to reach out His hand and do it in a miraculous fashion...It was therefore up to me to reach an understanding as to what cancer is and what has brought these tumours in my mouth into existance...And so I've been studying and trying alternative methods of healing which I've found would begin to work in halting the progress of the tumour under my tongue, but then lose their affectiveness and the tumour would begin advancing again...

I've never lost "faith" that somehow the Lord was going to step in and be that "lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path", and finally an old friend who'd just found out about my disease, sent me a "parasite cleansing kit" that was part of a program put together by Dr. Hulga Clark...I've been on this program now for about a month and I can testify to the fact that the tumour which had begun pressing against the lower gums has DECREASED IN SIZE, and in fact decreases more and more each day...Where there was a snake like skin (like fish scales) on the bottom of my mouth where the tumour was; there is now "new skin" as though it were miraculously healed... wink

As far as I'm concerned I am healed..."by His stripes we are healed"...and the Lord has led me to this alternative method which is working for me and many hundreds of others that I know of...From what I can understand of DrClark's theory regarding cancers of all kinds, is that cancer is the result of toxins such as isopropyl alcohol and benzine being in our digestive systems and these toxin's interaction with the various parasites that normally inhabit our bodies...Put these toxins and certain parasites together and you have an unnatural chemistry brewing in our systems which results in cancer...

You can check out www.drclark.net and read her material yourself...I have to admit that I am after all very "subjective" as I've experienced the healing that ridding myself of these parasites has brought about...I am now at the stage where I begin cleaning up the kidneys and then on to the liver...The cancer is no longer malignant and almost all of the pain is gone; and I feel very definitely that I'll be wearing my bottom teeth again in a few weeks time if the tumour continues to recede at this rate.

Godbless you all, and don't be afraid to discover new methods of dealing with an old problem...There's hope you and prayer changes things...

OCF Founder
Patient Advocate (old timer, 2000 posts)
OCF Founder

I have been thinking about this post most of the day before posting a reply to it. I want to preface my reply by stating that I consider myself someone who has a rich spiritual side, which coexists with the scientific side of my thinking without conflict. That side of me has been both tempered and philosophically polished by deaths of brothers in arms in far away places, diseases of my own and my family, and a life of being involved with health related issues.

I have two problems with the previous post. The first is that it suggests prayer and an abandonment of conventional treatments as a viable alternative to proven medical protocols. The second is that it also endorses an unproven alternative therapy in lieu of those which have established, scientifically documentable track records. Both of these avenues of thought in my opinion are dangerous, as the likely outcome will be that patients following them will not survive.

I do not wish this message board to turn into a theological debate on the existence of God, nor any of the ramifications of an exploration of that nature. Including things like his/her ability to intervene in illness, morbidity, or the outcome of sporting events. (I never really considered that any God I believed in was actually listening to my coach in the locker room when were getting suited up for a game and had a group prayer before hitting the field. Surely He had more important issues to deal with such as famine and disease.) Further, I can

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.

Hi Jonah,
You do know that the name "Lucifer" means "point of light". Are you sure which "lord" you are submitting to? My mother lived many years after her 2 major cancer surgeries (and actually died of a heart attack). It was forecast in the scriptures that we will have many false teachers and prophets in the end times - are you one of them? (Obviously "Dr" Clark is, at least according to the authorities and it does say in the scriptures that we are to submit to such authorities doesn't it?) God created science as a search for the truth. Have you thought about what the outcome of your post will be on the many of us that CAN be cured through medical means? Your post will be a death sentence for some who are looking for an easier way out of which there is none.

Gary Allsebrook
Dx 11/22/02, SCC, 6 x 3 cm Polypoid tumor, rt tonsil, Stage III/IVA, T3N0M0 G1/2
Tx 1/28/03 - 3/19/03, Cisplatin ct x2, IMRT, bilateral, with boost, x35(69.96Gy)
"You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14 NIV)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
amndcllns01, Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916
13,104 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23