Hello OCF Forum!!

One more walk to go for 2010, this Saturday, BEths Walk will take place in Rhode Island. It will be in Riverside, Rhode Island, Rain or shine!

This walk is being organized by an 18 year old man who lost is mother to oral cancer last year. He has just begun college as well, but is determined to help OCF spread awareness and early detection of a disease that took his mother way too soon.

So if you can help and support this walk by attending I am sure Jeremy would love to have you there!

You can contact Jeremy Dias at [email protected] for more info or check our events site as well.

Thank you so much!!

We have a busy 2011 planned, lots of walks and screening events planned around the country. If you want to be involved and plan a free screening or do an event, please let me know!!

All my best,

Susan

Susan Lauria - OCF Director of Events - Always looking for volunteers to help spread the word about early detection! Contact me if you can help!

*Brother passed away from tongue cancer in 2006 at age 47, was co-caregiver, he was non-smoker/casual drinker

LETS MAKE ORAL CANCER HISTORY!