Shaylynn,
I work in the radiological industry and I couldn't intrepret your report (nor would I attempt too). Reading radiologists are required to list every anomaly that they see or suspect. Some are further found to have validity and others not, upon further exam, MRI, biopsy or direct visualization. Brian is absolutely right - call and get a second opinion. If you have a medical team you may want to consult all of your doctors. You might also want a referal to a Radiation Oncologist as well. They're pretty good at interpreting scan reports. You may want to start by contacting your original doctors office for the referals.

I'm curious -how were you able to get this report? Typically they don't give scan reports directly to patients and are usually filtered by the doctor first, especially if there are anomalies that may have serious implication.

It also seems like very specific information for a PET scan - was it a PET/CT? Was there an MRI done too?

For what it's worth I didn't have a clean MRI until over a year post Tx and the waiting game scared the crap out of me.

Gary Allsebrook
Dx 11/22/02, SCC, 6 x 3 cm Polypoid tumor, rt tonsil, Stage III/IVA, T3N0M0 G1/2
Tx 1/28/03 - 3/19/03, Cisplatin ct x2, IMRT, bilateral, with boost, x35(69.96Gy)
"You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14 NIV)