Connie,

Not to sound like a smarta$$, but the red mark on your face would be the pressure you're putting against your face while talking on the cell phone--it happened to me too.

Remember that some cell phones put out a little more radiation then others and all cell phones run a little hotter (more radiation) when roaming. They say that cell phones' radiation is not enough to harm anyone...Well, my cancer was on the side I use to place my phone...I use a wired headset now--just in case!

David,

I think if it was another strain of HPV it would show in the reports...

It's something!! A 13 or 14 year old boy in my area was diagnosed with OC sometime last spring...

And I am surrounded by very healthy people coming down with thyroid and lymphoma type cancers! I'm talking about very athletic people who don't smoke and drink very little...I am perplexed with a lot of things...Oh...and a lot of my friends animals are coming down with these same cancers. My GF's mother's cat died of..get this...some kind of salivary gland cancer...

Brian,

I just saw your post...Being the 4th person in my family with H & N cancer (all being of Stofko blood) I am going to say that I have a weak link in my genetic makeup...I am going to be sure to pass this on to my siblings.

Last edited by Ray1971; 06-23-2009 07:27 PM.

7-16-08 age 37@Dx, T3N0M0 SCC 4.778cm tumor, left side of oral tongue, non smoker, casual drinker, I am the 4th in my family to have H&N cancer
8-13-08 left neck dissection and 40% of tongue removed, submandibular salivary gland & 14 nodes clean, no chemo, IMRTx35
11-4-08 Recovering & feeling better