I feel the need to thank everyone in these forums and for the wealth of information on the OCF site. It was a starting point when my husband was first diagnosed with StageIV SCC of the throat (pyriform sinus) in 2005. I learned SO many helpful things here during his treatment but I guess am just too private a person to put myself out there in a forum very much. Know that I have read many many posts and topics over the last few years and there were lots of good answers here to my questions. Learning what questions to ask gave us some power too.

I thank you all for your honesty and for sharing your experiences, especially in this recurrence forum regarding end of life. It is helping me gain some perspective and strength (no I am not crazy and guilt is not good)because my husband now has hospice care at home and we are seeing definite signs of decline. Hours to weeks. There aren't any friends or family members that understand this waiting time. I can say here that I hope it is not long and you will understand that I am not being heartless.

Know that there are others out here supporting OCF and care about its members. I don't expect any responses here , I just wanted to let you regular posters know that you have made a difference to me. I am proud to support OCF and have been spreading literature and info to everyone I know.
Fran