Hi Donna, we just switched companies and when they found out we had skydived, they about wet themselves. We had to promise to never do it again, which honestly I have no problem with, speaking of wetting yourself. LOL I'm not sure but as worried as they were, I'm thinking they'd have had to pay regardless. Now, that's on a new policy.....I'm assuming your present policy will cover you because it was never brought up. Another thing, you're going to be signing a TON of waivers before you go, even in that case, I think the company is liable because your survivors never signed off. You live in America, everyone sues, haha. When are you scheduled to go? I can't wait to hear what you thought of it. For myself, it's probably the closest I've ever come to a panic without actually doing it. That was before the cancer however, now I'm alot more adventurous with not alot of fear. At grandparents day at the grandkids school, they call me the "extreme grandma". Fun grin

DX 6/05 Rt Tonsil SSC advanced to lymph node. Stage 4b. RND, took tonsils, strips off the back of tongue, throat and nose. 19 lymph nodes removed only 1 bad. Once healed, 7 weeks of treatment including 35 IMRT, 7 Cisplatin, 7 Erbitux and 35 nasty Amophostine. Almost 11 yrs out now. Woooo Hoooo!