I take it you didnt read the link then?

[quote]The concept that sugar feeds cancer is not useful. Sugar feeds every cell in our bodies. Our bodies need glucose, or simple sugar, for energy. Even if you cut every bit of sugar out of your diet, your body will make sugar from other sources, such as protein and fat.
So cancer cells need sugar to grow, just like healthy cells. It helps to remember that there is nothing particular about sugar that �feeds� cancer cells any more than sugar feeds all cells in our body.
[/quote]
My point in answering the post in the first place was the implication that regular recommended feeding products are prescribed for their commercial gain rather than their beneficial properties.I truly feel such remarks are not helpful to the newly diagnosed and the desperate people who come here for help and advice.There are a lot of people who fight cancer by following their own chosen path,and of course this is their choice and their right,and i imagine if i had the disease myself in the face of the failure of conventional treatment i might be tempted to try anything ,but my common sense and my training will always lead me to listen to the science and weigh up the proven facts,and then make a properly informed decision.If brian were to jump in here and shoot me down in flames with a definitive statement that prescribed feeding products are harmful then i will be the first to apologise

Liz in the UK

Husband Robin aged 44 years Dx 8th Dec 2006 poorly differentiated SCC tongue with met to neck T1N2cM0 Surgery and Radiation.Finished TX April 2007
Recurrence June/07 died July 29th/07.

Never take your eye off the ball, it may just smack you in the mouth.