We're down to the last 7 days of RT....stuck in a hotel which hasn't helped tho better than the hospital. We've graduated to gravity feeding through the peg which is great as he can take more in over a longer period of time and can doze through it as the fatigue is overwhelming now. H is a big guy.....6'7", started at 228# is now at 208#. He's still drinking water and gatorade so swallowing is continuing. We were kicking butt before the taste went.....even managed to put country fried steak thru the food processor and then mix it with extra gravy over mashed potatoes and it slid right down. We'll get back there smile In the meantime, I drag my laptop to waiting rooms and read the posts so I can get all the tips I can - thanks everybody!

CG to H with SCC BOT T4N2cM0 dx 12/19/08, teeth removed pre-tx; Erbitux & RT-done 3/12/09, PEG 2/9/09-7/14/09; ND 6/16. Pet 6/12-no mets except lymph node in neck removed on 6/16. Chyle leak,2nd surg to repair. Dilate esophagus 4/15/10. Clear PET 12/17/10