Hello OCF forum contributors,

As many of you know the only way people really hear about this helpful and inspiring site is through word of mouth, a card they saw with the web address or searching the web for answers. We want to continue spreading the advice and encouragement but we need the troops that are still going to treatment to help. I know that it may be difficult to think about helping others when you are fighting your own battles, but in some ways it may make you feel better

- If you are going to treatment and have never seen our info card describing the site and all the features, as well as how to navigate to this forum, let me know. We want to make it easy for the next patient that comes through looking for more information to find all of you here that have such valuable experience and information. Leaving this card at the radiation check in desk and other places in the hospital like social services will help the support staff there point them to us with little effort just by putting the cards out or giving them out to patients.

- You don't have to volunteer for anything else - just bringing some cards along toleave with the hospital staff on your next visit.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to take some in, or just respond to the thread. I will see that they get posted out to you the next day.

Can't wait to hear from you!!!!!
Brittany