Well she called back that was quick...She decided to make an appointment for me with the surgeon on wed am at 8:45 I am so grateful although it will mean leaving the house by about 7:00 am...at least an hour and a half to get there...She just wants to make sure all is good but the massaging is helping and stretching...And everyone is right it seems to happen later in the day when everything is closed this started up early in the evening sunday to the point I felt I was choking knowing full well I wasn't ...after I read about the massaging well that helped a bit plus it felt good took pain killers and ativan and went to bed..I am so thankful I got in to see this busy man..and well just hope all is well I am concerned about some things and they will answer I just hope my swollen tongue isn't cancer again so soon and I am still deathly afraid of the radiation treatements although so many before me have been fine

Thanks everyone
Dianne

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY