Hi all,

Still keeping my positive outlook here but lately it is everything I can do to keep up my energy. (before you ask...yes, I'm eating and rest? well, comes and goes) And I feel so guilty about being so tired all the time.
Like Hubby isn't!!?
Every minute of every day is used up. Time to eat Hun, time for meds Babe, push those fluids Sweetie, lets flush your Peg, time to cool and moisturize your neck Darling ...
I feel so guilty every time I have to bother him with something else that has to be addressed. I know he knows it has to be done ( and he never complains) but I feel like I'm torturing him all the time. It just wears me down!
Just wanted to put that out there. I haven't noticed any of the other CG's express any of these feelings and hope I'm not the only one. I figure no one really wants to voice their own discomfort thru all this becuz it really is minor in comparison to what our Loved ones are going thru.
~Ija~

Ija wife-husband 47y healthy nonsmoker,nvr chewed.Dx SCC 01/05 primary left anterior toungue w/2 surgeries 02/05 no rad/chemo recurrence 12/07 no rad/chemo. 07/08/08 modified lt radical neck disection 3 nodes removed 2 pos SCC. TX 090808 taxol & carboplatinx7 radx37 w/ethyol.