Hi Andrew,

You've received some good advice here. Everything that David and the others have said is right on.
We've had some issues with my Hubby's health too that has been better addressed by his PCP. This sounds like a good time to go to your PCP and get a good physical checkup with lab work. It is not unusual to have periods of weakness and draggy days. It is still early in your recovery from treatment and doing so well directly afterwards prabably makes this seem even more concerning. I completly relate to your concern it's hard to not think the worse when things like this happen.
My best wishes are with you. And I'm sorry to hear your feeling sick. Just remember! This too you WILL overcome. Please let us know how things go with your PCP. You'll be in my thoghts.

Ija wife-husband 47y healthy nonsmoker,nvr chewed.Dx SCC 01/05 primary left anterior toungue w/2 surgeries 02/05 no rad/chemo recurrence 12/07 no rad/chemo. 07/08/08 modified lt radical neck disection 3 nodes removed 2 pos SCC. TX 090808 taxol & carboplatinx7 radx37 w/ethyol.