Folks I have recently been surfing the net and found a site. I know that conventional theropy is proven to beat cancer. But is it not possible that there are other ways.

I guess I am wondering about "microwaving cells" "hyperthermia" I am reading about a Medical Center in the States that has claims. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this. It is supported by definate real people. I just was wondering if anybody has heard of this process before.

I am wondering if there really are less invasive ways to kill off cancer. I mean working together with conventional. I am no stranger to holistic measures and just now realizing how much diet can play.

Since I have been diagnosed I have discovered a japenese green tea that has been studied by the mayo clinic. If anything it is helping with smoking every time I crave one take a swallow of the tea and the craving goes away. I also seem to have more energy.

So in short I was just wondering about this alternative treatment. Some testimonials didn't even have the surgery. If it isn't true how can they get away with saying it does and get people's hopes up?
Thanks

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY