Well, sometime this morning marks the 1st year of my 1st surgery at the James CCC at Ohio State University. The beginning of a lot of things that confused my mouth as well as me. LOL..Pronounced Cancer Free and that was the beginning of a few problems. I could fel the Cancer for some reason in my tongue still. That is when Dr Pollock from Wheeling Hospital in Wheeling , WVa called and sent letters to my home explaining that the margins were way to close and the OC wold be back. Nedless to say he was 100% right. All of this followed with teeth being removed, radiation and Erbitux . Then Feb. 29th, lucky I only get that Anniv. once every 4 yrs LOL, I had the radiation tongue seed implants and 2 complete lost weeks. It seems no one can tell me what occured during this time, not even on my BDay the 21st of Feb. Anyway, I knew I was gonna come out on top of this stuff and outside of a few uncomfortable ball games and races in my mouth, I am still winning the fight. Have a great day all. I need my morning coffee. Gotta go.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here