It's early in my neck of the woods. A beautiful, sunny morning, Canada Day, and I'm about to hobble out to the motorcycle and go for an early morning ride to re-apply the bugs to my teeth.
It occurred to me yesterday evening that July 1, 2008 was going to be a special day. Never before, and never again will we EVER get to experience July 1, 2008. NEVER
This is a one time event. What happens today will never again occur...that makes today a very special day, and we are all incredibly lucky to be here to experience the incredible opportunity that exists to make it a completely unique day in history.
Wait a minute..........those same things apply to EVERY day.
Each day is unique in history. It will never again be repeated. Why not make today a unique one in history, and a unique one in your own personal history? Despite all that we've gone through, all that we're going through, all that we may have to go through in times to come, TODAY is unique and special. I plan on living today as though it is the most unique, one-of-a kind day in my life, and it is. Enjoy the day and live it fully, be it a Holiday where you live, or not. You'll never see another one like it!
Wayne

SCC left mandible TIVN0M0 40% of jaw removed, rebuilt using fibula, titanium and tissue from forearm.June 06. 30 IMRT Aug.-Oct. 06