okay i am gonna type this cause i don`t know how to put the article on here so here goes
in a study 39 patients with stage 3 or 4 head and neck cancers were treated initally with a combination of docetaxel, cisplatin and cetuximab, after which they recieved radiation therapy and additional cisplatin and cetuximab. cetuximab, approved by fda in march 2006 and also known as Erbitux is often subscribed for metastatic colon cancerand is used in conjunction with radiation therapy to treat squamous cell carcinomas of head and neck. this is the first time it has been used in combination with docetaxel and cisplatin as induction therapy further evaluation of this treatment shows that complete disappearance of primary tumor occurred in about 80 percent of patients. more importantly after two years the same percentage of patients remained cancer free. okay you will have to look the rest of the story up cause i now have carpal tunnell ha ha . it was the university of pittsburgh cancer institute that put this article out.

KIM P