hi everyone,
i just wanted to let u know about my current, not very promising situation. i tried a chemo scheme, that is done with a catheter and the platinum drug is being infused through both carotids arteries, but in significant larger doses than intravenously.
said it was very promising, but nothing done with me. i should have repeated a second time, but took me a long time to recover.
now i am standing helpless with both sides of my neck swollen & stiff sth that gives me such a hard time to breath, even if i leave the trach open, a lot of pain from the jaw up to the ear and with no idea of what to do. i really don't have the strength to be reradiated and i think that my physical condition could not stand it. i can't sleep at all at night because i can't turn from neither side, and because all this swollen area is in a lot of pain. i have never before such a serious & stiff swelling. it is like sn trying to choke u. my Dr. seems that has accepted that there is no turning back and just wait for the inevitable. what can i do?

sophia