My father was involved in Nascar he worked for Kenny Shrader and Darrel Waltrip etc... He also was a race car driver. He passed in 1996 ( car accident)so I have not had a lot of contact with some of the people I know. I was not aware of Bobby's wife was going to be or is a spokesperson. If you do not hear from her when you email let me know I can contact a few people to get more information. My dad was Ivan Baldwin and was working for Kenny Shrader at the time. There is a good chance she knew my dad or knew of him. You can use this info in your email to her and the info also on myself. It might help.
I have share my experience with so many people and only one person had heard of Oral Cancer. The word needs to get out there. One of the actress on One Life to live has share some of her experience on the show.

Tammy 43 yr non smoker- Dx-10/11/07 Stage 4 Tongue Cancer Surg.10/17/07, 1/4 Tongue and 14 Lymph nodes 5 positive, Peg tube/Chemo port,Chemo 3 wks/Radiation 6 wks begins 11/07 end 02/08.Teeth removed prior to radiation. PetScan 05/08 CLEAR 09/09. 2011 diag. w/osteoradionecrosis.100 HBO's